Sunday, 22 January 2006

A Dog named Westie....

Today, I had to go and attend NYAA Chingay Training again. I was not expecting to enjoy myself there cause I know there will be a long talk. However, during the practice of steps, there was a whole lot of chaos.We (Mel, Syidah, Noella, Hannah, Joey, Ian and Mervin) made a whole lot of noise, chasing after a guy who were so strange yet enthusiastic. We imitate his silly actions. It was quite a laugh!

It was all thanks to the nerdy guy that we managed to feel the heat of Chingay.Now, I can't wait for the real day!I received my Chingy t-shirt. I had to fit on a Baby-Tee size.

On the way back to school, we MaoMaos gossip about "her". Trust me, we can go on talking about her. She seems to be an interesting subject to pick on.Finally, as we reached, we decided to go to Clementi to buy my Higher Malay books and straight to Singapore Poly Open House but changed our mind. Instead we just eat at Long John in JP.However, we met this pathetic yet cute dog who was trembling away. So, we being the "kind-of" went to have a look. The dog won't barged from his position. We suspected it was abandoned as there was no dog tag. We contact the SPCA. After 1hour and 30minutes waiting, the SPCA guy did not turn up. Then, met Mr Poh and he instructed us to take the dog back to school and contact again.

Yet, they still didn't turn up. Syidah and me decided to ride home with Arif in a taxi, since he was on the way there.

Wow! I have not completed my homeworks. Got to work on it!

Until next time!

No comments: