Wednesday, 1 February 2006

" Go and Die, Go and Die! I'm going to get you sometime!"

Today is my mum's birthday and I did not even buy her a present. Yet I could only pray for her well-being and health.I hope she would live longer so that I could repay her and make her proud someday.

I went to Jurong East Library with Syidah. I can't believe it! We were asked to..I mean more like "forced" to donate. They still persuaded us even when I said I did not bring my money along which was true. This was the 3rd time and it was the same person. How annoying.Its not that I am not willing to help but I am also penniless at that time. In fact I already donated quite a sum.

We saw Mel, Rachel and Joey in World of Sports at Jurong Point and also met several Westwoodians including Clement and the gang.

Argh! I can't help it! She's so "ARGH!". Just because she got to take picture with Fauzie Laily and went to Khairul Anwar's house, doesn't mean anything. Ok, maybe it does but she don't need to act! Argh! I'm so pissed off with her totally. She won't even tell me Khairul Anwar's address. Big deal! I saw him before also!

I just hope I could somehow meet Fauzie Laily in Orchard these Thursday and Friday.If not, there goes my second GOLDEN CHANCE of meeting him.

(P.S.Praying and hoping real hard that I could meet him SOMEDAY, SOMEHOW!)

No comments: