Saturday, 28 January 2006

I have not been myself these two days. Suddenly had a strong urge to cry. Even Miss Chia noticed that I looked rather sad. Argh....Whatever!

Today, we had a Ethnic Fest, with MCs like Martin(I am not sure if he is a Malay or mixed?!), Syahirah(Wah...I can't stand her!) and two other from Sec 2. Except for the 2H performance and the lameness of the MCs, the competition between the selected classes from the Sec 3's. It was quite an entertaiment and I was quite suprised and impressed with the Normal Tech students with the kompang and silat. I had such a laugh when I saw performances like from Nurinda's class and Umar's.

I think Mr Lee purposely gave me a dirty Macbeth book. I was the last one to receive. Fine, whatever! I am not his "Favourite Student" and I do not have to be one.

I hope I will finish all my homeworks and revise on E Maths and POA!

To All Chinese!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: