yOz...! wOhOo....I'm not in the Badminton tournament...YEAH!...Or I'll be an embarrassement to the school...Haha...Anyway, during Rev-Up, I saw one baby which had a same clothes as my brother...Hahas...But my brother look more cuter in it..oOps...
Wahlioa...Just now English lesson very disgusting...Show the CSI thingy then got the woman naked, almost showing her whole breast...Wakao...Then, somemore, my class is full of chikopes and chikobus.But the show was great...Very mysterious and exciting...
At last, he talked to me nicely, eye to eye. It's not that I like him, but it is quite irritating to talk to him when he tries to look away.Now, he seems to be more nicer to me! It was uite difficult to be his friend.
Of course, the other "he" also talked to me already. Wohoo...!! I am so glad that that bitches didn't try to screw it up again. As if I didn't know...Noella..?! Ya right...Can give me a better lie?!
Just now, during Elective History lessons, me, Rebecca and Mel talked about 2Honour. Everyone, including the ones we picked on, missed 2Honour...not 2H..but 2Honour..Get the picture?!
I bought present for Ros already.It's a pendant with heart. I don't find it attractive but I hope that she likes it.I bought it because Shu Hui, Syidah and Hannah said it was nice.Boy, it sure was difficult to buy her a present.The money was shared by most of us who were closed to her.
That crazy Hakim. Anyhow say hello and went offline...
Hmm...got to do my Higher Malay homework..BAH!
Cya!
Wednesday, 25 January 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment