It have been a long time since I last posted. A lot happened, I failed to report about Chingay. I mean, there's a lot to write! The latest one would be; I don't know if it is a good news or a bad one. Whatever it is, I don't feel at least happy.
We had a Sahiba (Malay Scrabble) Competition yesterday. Syidah came late at around 6.27am. I was quite pissed off at first. " It had to happen on the competition day!". But she paid for the taxi fair (So sorry I didn't manage to pay. I'm not rich for taxi's fares) so it kind of make me feel more relaxed towards her. Before that, it was tensed.Then, I told her whatever happened just now, just as long as it doesn't affect the competition. We then started "shopping" for food in Jurong Point with Nurinda. I got a sausage mcmuffin and curry O. We then met the others at the taxi stand.
We waited for quite a long time for Miss Sharifah to come with her gold rented car. We had to squeezed, imagine, the 8 of us? Wah! I sat on Syidah's lap. It's good to be skinny sometimes.
We waited in the waiting room after we registered. Oh, Miss Azlina did not manage to come and support us, she's sick. Haiya, Syidah and I really love to have her around. Anyway, it was time for the lower sec to start the ball rolling.
We had to wait for an hour or so before our competition finally started.
I was with Syidah, agaisnt a River Side. A boy who is Sec 4 but acted like Sec1 and his sister, JC1; Sophia and Amin. We started playing until the end where all had no idea of what words they should put. Amin started to make stupid words like "sukar", which I put, yet he added a "y". We were laughing all the way with his lameness and stupidity, even the judges. We finished the game fast.In fact, we were the first one to finish it. My only regret for this round if not finishing the tiles or my marks would be doubled.
The second round was even lame, with make-up words like "seg"and "sek". This round I managed to finish my tiles.
I talked to an ex-Westwoodian about our new principal and all.
Come to think about it, Millienia Institute isn't bad after all. At least, they had a operating Malay club and they will shift to Bukit Batok next year with a brand new building.
We watched some performance and it was time for the award ceremony. Our Lower Sec didn't manage to win anything yet Syidah got 7th placing and Sharifah 1st! It was quite embarrasing for me not winning anything for the individuals.Argh!
We beat schools like Bukit Panjang Govt High, Kranji, Choa Chu Kang and Hwa Chong Institution. We emerged the champion for the Group category.
We got to take pictures with Encik Yatiman Yusof, the GOH for the ceremony.
If you were to ask me give the money and trophy to others, I would not hesitate because I believed we got first because of Sharifah and Syidah's marks. I did nothing.
Tomorrow, Miss Sharifah will annouce the achievement yet I'm too embarrased to go up, because I did not contribute to this award.
I hope to join again next year and correct my faults.
Sunday, 19 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment