Wednesday, 8 February 2006

Wow! Am I spared from being Ros for SnD and to replace me is Gan Min. Zaki agreed to be Alfalfa after persuading him a lot of times. I am Ros's voice over, yet my voice is not even suitable cause it has to be a cute voice.Bah!

We had rehearsal just now. Not a lot of people turned up. The meeting for Malay Scrabble competition was cancelled(Goodness Grief!).

I cried two times just now in school! Argh! I was put with Xiao Chen just because Mr Poh thinks I could help him in English. It doesn't matter to me if it is a compliment, but I just feel uncomfortable sitting beside him. Kin Toh was sweet enough to allow me to sit with him for one day! Ahah, so sweet! I told Gan Min that Kin Toh do not want to sit with her! But it was true because he said it in front of her. Kin Toh, I LOVE YOU! Haha, oops, he's Rebecca's.

Yan Qi and some of the Chinese girls in 3H said I am the best Vice-chair they have ever senn. Ahah, nothing to be proud of yet I'm glad my dedication to the class paid off.

I got 15 for my English common test! I just pass! Yet, a lot of my classmates failed but later regained marks until they get better then me...Joey Lum!

Wah, I want to sleep ready!

Soon!

No comments: