Friday, 28 April 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYAFIQ!
(EUREKA!)

Two days of home made Western food, FISH AND CHIPS! As I was eating, I heard like voices outside so I peep through the window and saw some PAP candidates waving.I rather not talk on this because I might be sued of something.Nothing political is supposed to be mentioned here.

I apologise to Fatin for my wrong judgement towards her.I'm just confused, at the same time I can't be bothered to think about the Daisy Duck.No point thinking about her.As I make more friends this year, I'm afraid I lost a couple of my old friends.As long as my cliques are with me, I'm more than glad.

Loathe, despise and hate my skin which was peeling off and there's white dried skins on my nose this morning.Argh.I had to cover with my Physics file.So embarrasing.Then that duck went to me and asked about her length of skirt.She still have the cheek.

Anyway, I just realised that xxxx changed his bag.No Adidas anymore!Haiz.No similarity already.

Just now, during English lesson, Zaffan went to my class and called for me.The whole class went "Woah!", including the twins.I was like, What the?! He said that I have to go to GO and see the administration lady.So I went and of course I was puzzled.The lady told me to call my mother's handphone back.It was then that my mum told me my cousin who recently had cancer died.The sad thing is her last wish isn't granted yet.She never once celebrated his 2 year old (I think) son birthday and wanted to do so before she dies.But then, GOD took her life before she could actually do that.It's very saddening.She's so young and pretty.I just have to pray for her and begged GOD to spare her in the other world.

CME presentation was so fun.My group and the Hobbits group presented just now.We both sabotaged each other, though we interrupted more than them.It was damn funny.Mr Poh, although he's quite mad, but still managed to hold his temper down and there's Kok Kiong estimating his uprising temperature.The most funniest part was, from what Ashraff said, it was so coincidence that our last picture was the same.Both of our groups marks were deducted due to the disturbances.

Music, we had free period for those who finished the assignment.A lot of us went online and chatting with ourselves when we were like in the same small computer room.I chatted with Clement and he was sitting right at the corner.Wah.His lameness, though entertaining but I cannot take it sometimes.I also chatted with Rebecca. We acted stupid and asking each other how come we can online at school.

Yeah! My father agreed to buy me the "minah rip" bag. I wouldn't use it for school please.Outside, like going out with friends.And guess what (Syidah?), he just bought me the marshmallows which I long wanted.Ah! Love him so!

I got to find my Social Studies file.I miss it so much.My notes!

No comments: