Wednesday, 5 April 2006

Hm.WHY DO GUYS LIKE TO TOY WITH GIRLS FEELING? AREN'T THEY SUPPOSE TO BE TOUCHED AND HONOURED TO OWN A WOMAN'S DEVOTION BECAUSE NOT ALL WOMAN HAVE THE COURAGE TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE.I'm utterly dissapointed in my boy friends.Well, some of them.I just don't understand.If you don't like a girl, just stop getting closer to her and make her cling to you.PLEASE! You are making the girl thinks she's hopeful to be with you yet you have no feelings for her.I feel sorry for the girls.I really am. It's good to be ugly sometimes. I just hope my close friends won't experience it and neither do I.

Anyway, I just got back from the sports heats.Boy, its was so rushing. We had to go to our lanes as soon as we got to the Jurong Stadium. Being the first runner, I was full of determination and wanted to do my best for Rachel and Rebecca because they wanted to gain something since its their birthday on the 20th, which is the event itself.I did badly for 4X400m(So sorry peeps) but it was fairly ok for 4X100m event. We came in the supposingly, 6th position and got ourselves to the finals. I just refuse to report about the Sec 5's.No comments whatsoever.

Don't blame me for the strange stares I gave.

No comments: