Sunday, 11 June 2006

Survey

Interesting survey I picked up from Syazana's blog.Simple steps to follow and questions to be answered.Firstly, name 20 people who you can think of now and who have not done this survey before.After that, you will then answer the questions below.This would somehow add to the number of visitors to your blog and make you think of the questions you never thought of about that person.

My Hot Pick:

1.Syidah
2.Fatin
3.Hannah
4.Melissa
5.Rebecca
6.Rachel
7.Izzaidah
8.Hakim
9.Azri
10.Kin Wah
11.Karin
12.Hui Yun
13.Nuqman
14.Arif
15.Aqilah
16.Clement
17.Raidah
18.Nadia
19.Gan Min
20.Shu Hui

When did you meet 14?
We met when we were in K1 or K2. He didnt change that much, so I was able to recognised him.

What will you do when you never meet 1 before?
I wouldnt be as lame as I am now but shes great as a friend.

What will you do if 20 and 9 dated?
Possible because 20 attracts Malay boys more than Chinese. Indian? Not sure.

Did you ever like 19?
Boy, what a question. Hmm...maybe I did.

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
Nop, unless they are lesbians.17 is attached anyway.

Describe 3.
Simply an Anime lover.

Do you think 8 is attractive?
Attractive wouldnt be the exact word. How about outstanding? :x

Tell me something about 7.
Shes very sweet and when she goes really high..Wow!...I just think shes nice.

Do you know anything about 12's family members?
I dont have a clue?

What's 8 favourite thing?
His PS(Playstation.Boys!)

What will you do if 11 confess that he/she likes you?
It wouldnt be a problem if it was between me and Sheikh.Shell choose me, huh?!

What language does 15 always speak?
Ducks language.Duh.Like me.Quack!

Who is 9 going out with?
Tsk.Tsk.No idea?!

How old is 16 now?
27 March is his birthday, so he’s 15.

When is the last time you talked to 13?
Its been a long time, ever since he has a girl.

Who's 2 favourite singer/band?
I wish to find out.

Would you date 4?
YES!DEFINITELY! She's perfect.But I think I ll get rejected.

What is 7 favourite colour?
Hmm...

Is 15 single?
Yes but her heart is with someone already

What's 10 last name?
Wah ( As in you're bewild and you go WAH!)

Would you ever be in a relationship with 11?
You know, I aint a lesbian nor a butch.Get the picture?

What school does 3 goes to?
Westwood and she regrets going there as much as I do

What can you say about 18?
Shes like my twin when shes young.We look somehow alike but
shes growing to be a wild yet hot babe!

Where does 6 live?
Condo in Choa Chu Kang.Rich!

What's your favourite thing about 5?
Her braces :x....Nah, I think its her warm hug

Have you seen 1 naked?
Half naked ya...(oO)

tagged:
Syidah
Rebecca
Fatin
Kin Wah
Hakim

No comments: