Tuesday, 11 July 2006

Complicated

Discovery of the heart within as it reveal the ache it suffered alone, with nothing much to hold on to yet WORDS could heal anything.Everything.

Letting the WORLD have their say.Friends and peers, opportunity given to voice out.Make your piece. Tremble voices shall not be heard. Why fear when you're not talking ill about me? Conscience wouldn't bug you if you did, wouldn't it? I'm playing around with words it may seem, but is it neccessary if your looks haven't rattled my cage, yet not letting my punching words out.When I sense your eyes, filled with sarcatism and pretence, I was puzzled, why the attention and comfort when your heart doesn't speak the same.Its such a waste.I can read your intentions, its writing all over your face.Wrinkles of lies.Pores of pretence.

Their hearts and minds are attached yet they never speak as one.The split of emotions.I wouldn't feel what she feels.Now, she's talking.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZZAIDAH
!

Start of a new week once again and it always happen so fast.Lessons were suprisingly short.Bla bla bla.Arif and I didn't go for Higher Malay lessons because we're attending a debating course of some sort.It was quite confusing because there's actually 2 English courses and all were totally blurred about the whole situation.I tried to catch up with Aqilah to pass her my Hmly homeworks yet just missed her a few seconds before she board the bus.Now, I can't get more practice papers.Great.I spend almost the whole day finishing the 4 trial papers, without even studying for my POA test.Some kind of sacrifice that doesn't pay off well.
Ok, so after Malay lessons asked the 3H people to wait as I ask Mr Teng or some other teachers to confirm the course day.Yet, people keep complaining.Yak.Yak.Yak. It wasn't the boys only, there were also others who are simply selfish and think about themself.Showing attitude like I'm suppose to be scared and pee in my pants.Go fly a kite.So, I broke down, ok I did.Call me whatever you want.I'm so distress at that point of time.With all the people swarming on me and asking me questions at the same time.I'm totally confused.
And the boys, the whole bunch, all so tall, were like complaining, complain, complain until I cannot take it.Ok, they apologise.At least, they are quite gentlemanly.No no, I'm not seeking attention.I never do that.Ew.So bitchy.

No comments: