Monday, 27 November 2006

A Little Sunday Drive

I was intending to post about the Student Leader Leisure Camp but something mattered more, thus the change. But HEY HEY HEY, fret not lovers, cause I'm learning to let loose of myself and not get myself depressed over things that aren't worth such heartaches and thoughts, yeah? *poof. I'll let the wind blow it off! WOHOO.Alright alright, let me make this short and simple. I wouldn't want to go to the expense of accounting for the three days, so yeah, I'll summarise them.

Right at the moment I reached home, my ever lovable brother gave me a hug and demanded me to carry him up.BOY, he sure missed me.Hm.As I set foot on my room, I kind of have this overwhelmed feeling that I MISS THE ST JOHN KITCHEN! I mean, that's where it all happened, where I spent most of my time.Probably, you can put it that, thats my second home.I SO LOVE THE FOOD COMMITTEE, yeah plus the logistics boys. We were so close during these three days, and even before the camp itself.There was Arif, Sean Tan, Sheikh, Fatin, Siti, Melissa, Hannah, Shu Hui, Nuqman, Leonard and Kok Kiong =). Do not mind the smiley, thank you.

Those three boys plus Darwin hitted the kitchen and offered so much help.Imagine Nuqman cleaning those big pots, Leonard frying the vegetables, Darwin cutting those veggies and Kok Kiong always doing those dishes? KITCHEN HUSBAND UP FOR GRABS ANYONE?!

The second night was great right Hannah? We spent almost an hour talking before knocking off.

I spent two days recovering from the wearing out of the camp.Sleeping is the remedy people.

Oh yes, I'll be away again on the 1st of December to the 4th.

So long. I MISS DARLINGS! OH YES I LOVE YOU SO SYAZANA, MORE THAN YOUR FRIED RICE=)


FULL NAME : NURZAWANI JAMALUDDIN
Nickname: NURZAWANI=)
Single: UH-HUH
Zodiac sign: TAURUS
Male or Female: FEMALE
Elementary School: KRANJI PRI /CONCORD PRI/ WESTWOOD SEC

YOUR FIRST
Surgery: CROSS MY FINGERS HEART AND SOUL, NEVER WILL
Piercing: 2 YEARS OLD
Best friends: SITI HAJAR
Award: KINDERGARDEN; TOP THREE
Sports you joined: CYCLING (UH-HUH)
Pet: NONE
Vacation: MALAYSIA, WHEN I WAS TWO
Concert: NOT MUSICALLY INCLINED
Love: K2 (I SWEAR)

YOUR FAVOURITES
Movie: NOTHING IN MIND
Tv Shows: A LIST OF THEM
Colour: WHITE!!!
Music: COUPLE OF THEM
Drink: JUICES
Body parts excluding face : I LOATHE THEM ALL
Cartoon: TWEETY BIRD
Pieces of clothing: BAH!!
Brand of clothing: .....
You sleep with: A PILLOW AND A BOLSTER
You're eating: CHOCOLATE CHIPS.UH-HUH
You're drinking: HOW DO YOU EAT AND DRINK AT THE SAME TIME?
You're about to: GO BLOG HOPPING
Listening to: THE FAN
Waiting for: HIM TO TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS ON HIS MIND
Wearing : BLUE SHIRT PLUS TRACK PANTS

YOUR FUTURE
Want children: A COUPLE =)
Want get married: OF COURSE!!
Career in mind: A MALAY RADIO PRESENTER, WRITER
lips or eyes: DEEP AND SPARKLY EYES!!!
hug or kisses: WARM HUG?
shorter or taller: TALLER!!! BETTER IF WE'RE THE SAME
romantic or spontaneous: ALL HAVE THEM BOTH =)
nice stomach or arms: ARMS PLEASE
sensitive or loud: NOT TOO SENSITIVE AND NOT TOO LOUD
Shook-up or relationship: NOTHING IN MIND
sweet or caring: I WANT THEM ALL!
troublemaker or hesistant: I HATE HESISTANCE, HE BETTER KNOW WHAT'S BEST

DO HAVE YOU EVER
kissed a stranger: NEVER WILL
drank bubbles: BLOW THEM INSTEAD
lost glasses or contacts: NUH-HUH
ran away from home: THOUGHT OF
broken a bone: NAH
broken your admirer's heart: HOW ABOUT THE OTHER WAY ROUND?
turned someone down: YES. TWICE ONLY
cried at school: YES, A COUPLE OF TIMES

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
god: DUH-UH
miracles: MORE TO GOD WILLINGNESS
love at first sight: NOT AT THE MOMENT
aliens: YES (LEONARD!!)
magic: YES
heaven: YES
santa claus: NO
sex on your first date: TO THE HELL WITH THAT GUY
kiss on your first date: NUH-HUH

I swear never to get close to any other boys ever again

No comments: