Saturday, 23 December 2006

Major Blackout

How idiotic can it be, ey? I was bored out of my guard and was reading the papers to wait for my daily must-watch television show, when there's a sudden power failure.Damnation.It MUST happen at 4pm SHARP.HEAVENS!! And Zaki called in at 4 plus later, asking about the black out.And he told me that Hamizan, Hanis, Raja and Hafiz were experiencing the same thing.It got me cracking, quite hilarious, come to think about it.So much exitement for a major blackout.I catched the news reporting that not only in Choa Chu Kang, but also some spots in Singapore.Spotty, ey? It was due to Senoko and partly because of the heavy fall.

So, I made a trip to school for Student Leader meeting with FATIN yesterday.Sigh.What can I say, I miss the school atmosphere but I'm not looking forward to school.It suck.I do not wish to elaborate furthur, cause it irks me.On the thought of it , of course.BUT HEY! Looking on the bright side, its only 9 months before I'm leaving, its not dreadful.Its something I look forward to.Oh yes, I left my booklet in the AVA room, sheesh.So to say, I'm with Jianyang, Chein Yie and Karin for class 1C! And thats good news, I will not be around in class that much.I wouldn't want to.Its sickening to not only the stomache, but to my kidneys and all.SHUT UP ZAWANI.JUST DO.

And, thank you people for taking the effort to relink me although I gave out the wrong link.Apologies.And yes, FARHAN, you're top in my list.

WOW.Liverpool is away ahead, on the top three list.What can I say? I just came to find out that a national weightlifter also have the same interest as me, both into Liverpool and STEVEN GERRARD!Boy oh boy.

Well, whatever happens, I'll deal with it.I'll probably be the first to thank those who've put me down with their harsh words, giving my life a hell out of it and just out to the extreme.I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.Although sometimes, I'm heartless.So it depends, ey? And plus, I respect the decision made by _ _ _ and truly, it was a wise move.I wouldn't want to get involve.ANYMORE.And shall I say here, I QUIT MOUTHING ABOUT PEOPLE AS LONG AS THEY SHUT THEIR OWN TRAP.As clear as can be.Am I getting more and more ruthless, tell me about it.For now, let's enjoy this.


You packed your last two bags
A taxi's 'round the bend
You used to laugh out loud
But you can't remember when
You lost your lies
It's like your moving out of time
And the whole word crumbles right beneath you

So, I might've made a few mistakes
But that was back when you would smile
And we would go everywhere
But we ain't been there for awhile
And this I know
There's a place that we can go

A place where I can finally let you know
Cause I'm the one that loves you lately
You and me, we got this great thing
We're the only one's that around
We're the only one's that around this Babylon
I hope you find whatever you've been lookin' for
Just remember where you're from and who you are
Cause there's a thousand lights that'll make you feel brand new

Love you lately
Danial Powter

Every day is so wonderful
And suddenly, it's hard to breathe
Now and then, I get insecure
From all the fame, I'm so ashamed

To all your friends, you're delirious
So consumed in all your doom
Trying hard to fill the emptiness
The piece is gone and the puzzle undone
That's the way it is

You are beautiful no matter what they say
Words won't bring you down
You are beautiful in every single way
Yes, words won't bring you down
Don't you bring me down today...

No matter what we do
(no matter what we do)
No matter what they say
(no matter what they say)
When the sun is shining through
Then the clouds won't stay
And everywhere we go
(everywhere we go)

The sun won't always shine
(sun won't always shine)
But tomorrow will find a way
All the other times

Beautiful
Christina Aguilera

Appreciate this.This is currently and exactly how I feel.

No comments: