Sunday, 15 April 2007

my famous last words

I would shed the same crocodile tears,
each break of dawn
for I’ll gain the same sympathy
now, thats what I call pathetic.

I’m not being bought by feign of innocence
like as though the world is shield by angels and
sins is no word in the dictionary
do not give me that shit

Go spin tales
to sweethearts or admirers.

FUCK.
Halt pretending I’m at fault here
And you’re a Samitarian
FUCK.
Do not give me that shit
In the initial place,
I no longer want to suppress my feelings
And toletare HER sensitivity and ignorance
that comes in no placing
FUCK.
I’m worn out from giving ways
And hear YOU babble baby stuffs
I had ENOUGH.
Now, get your ears big enough
And swallow this hard
I ain’t getting involved in any of those rubbish
Nor am I letting you push my dear friend down
with all you might
She ain’t a weightlifter
And you jolly well shove that fact down your proud nostrils
Plant this down your conscience
And question yourself,
‘Do friends betray each other, and if there were some reasons for so-called-friends to remind each other, do they have to do it behind their backs? ’
That’s backstabbing, mind you
And bitches do that.
Are you?
Of course not
You wore those innocent masks, I almost forgot
Do not always have this set of mind that
the rebellious one or the (you called) silent one
Has no objective in refusing to speak
MELISSA, you were damn right.
FRIENDS aren’t their kind.
Of course, who are we to inspect on them?
And one word of advice, makes the face go crooked?
while they so love to drop "mature" guides for us?
FUCK.
I AM SO SICK OF SEEING SUCH FACES
AND I AIN’T NO INNOCENT BRAINER.
I’m leaving the scene.
Do not take it you got it from here.
I’ll end it with my last laugh.

You’ll do good without me, no doubt.
For my presence will only reveal your true colours.
Man, I am so caring less about this
So why bother?
It could be I’m trying to hit the nail to SOMEONE
Who thinks they are ALWAYS right and they are so full of themselves
That they didn’t realise it
Too bad
And no we won’t be wasting our precious time hovering over your updates
Its SHE who came to us
And its MELISSA I am trying to help?
Or I wouldn’t care less.
And if you know you flirt,
Then the only thing that makes it worse is doing it all over again.
What gives?
Take all this as an advice
For you gave me much of that after all those backstabbings.
I do not mind pure talking, but no I do not stand your bias stand
Something for you, sincerely.
WHATEVER.with the capital W.
(refer to APRIL 07, you'll get more)



two reflexes
potraying the desire for both
now, what have I done?
NURZAWANI
with the bold, caps on
hook, lined, sinker
ironically, ONE was meant to be a hero
yet he blows my top and sense off
So much for saving the day
At least, for mine

sights, instincts and the six sense
all eyes glued, not stepping back
the mouth refuse to slip words, but the mind will do the speaking
songs after girls
which pledged dying love
goes Jamie Cullum, agreeing
everlasting love
ah lians or minahs
matter less
as long as the hour glass shapes like the rest
then, attention will derive
and the air of confidence will rise

there's the other side
where I am
the eyes will be no where around
it'll rather be on those scenic views
of vast of plain grasses
the moving transports, all the better
as long as the sight doesn't land
on the fugly ones
you know, the one with long shape
with no mould of curves whatsoever
black or brown
as though you see them through shades
do not aspect their figures to do well in studies
they are born to be spit upon
they are meant to round the population up
though they are more of a sight pollution
they'll go all perky and all smiles
yet deep inside, they know where they stand
no use telling them, they're ppreettyyy
you do not need to rub it in
it already hurt
nothing can change the fact of their disfigure
and you'll never be able to see on the inner show
you'll never know they could cry their hearts bitter
when they break a joke or two
you will see them one day
when you're attached with three kids
asking, "So how are you?"
you came to know
SHE's still searching,
for no MAN wants her.

she'll live with that fact.
no options.
10:06PM
your words reminded me of the past
and I tell you, it hurts so bad
you'll never understand
for you can never fit in my shoes
i went through everything
you possibly can't
i thought it was long forgotten
for i abhor recalling
i forgave you
though your apologies was not meant from the heart
you are selfish with your desires
no doubt, you never end up anything good
you are full of bad intentions
you are for yourself
not others
do you have to put your words as though
i'm so pathetic
i'm so assured by now,
I'm not sacrificing anything for you ANYMORE.
I'm so hurt by your words, know that?
As though you open the wounds that healed.
What is your intention?
Let me off if you like him for hell I do not care,
do NOT get me involved.
I DO NOT WANT TO BE REMINDED OF SUCH ANYMORE!

No comments: