streaks of shades;
the glow and the UPRISING
mass of blue daisies, spreads the yellow torch
BHOUHAHA, despite the dirty win
the glory stands no gain
it remain in the pit of shame
ONE MAN'S SHOW.
the world's slapping me with those eyes
as though I'm the criminal
and nothing else
I cause his world to crouch low
for his lover felt so
codswallop, why bother?
you weren't even in the picture
I'M THE BAD ONE, spout these eyes
I caused the ever bubbly and perky girl to have bags of eye
I'M THE BAD ONE, said another
my silence is an irritant
now, I tell you
my silence is abhoring YOU
nothing more, nothing less
just spare a grave time
and lend those eyes
I've been patient after all these years
I do not yearn attention, like some may do
my long and black face ain't wanting your pity
nor symphaty
I'm harsh, my words they are
I'm straight, never was far
my piece's sincere
take it from where they are
I tell you more
your words behind, advice huh?
I kept my silence, yet you went thus far
my patience's the limit
FUCK.
tell me if you want to be heard.
i tell you
innocence with a splitting words
man, you're worse than a bitch you loathe
i tell you
the real big bad wolf is you
visualise? no.
mirror doesn't help
its deceiving, mind you
at the very least, i'm accepted for the way I am
and not for potraying those bubbles of deceives
it'll pop eventually
man, i'm sick in the stomach of your sweet voice
kind? low profile? decent?
NONSENSE.
THOSE GIGANTIC SLING BAGS!
PUMA WALKING SHOES!
NEW HEAD PIECE!
CHEESE CAKE!
yes, my birthday's on the 16th by the way.
the glow and the UPRISING
mass of blue daisies, spreads the yellow torch
BHOUHAHA, despite the dirty win
the glory stands no gain
it remain in the pit of shame
ONE MAN'S SHOW.
the world's slapping me with those eyes
as though I'm the criminal
and nothing else
I cause his world to crouch low
for his lover felt so
codswallop, why bother?
you weren't even in the picture
I'M THE BAD ONE, spout these eyes
I caused the ever bubbly and perky girl to have bags of eye
I'M THE BAD ONE, said another
my silence is an irritant
now, I tell you
my silence is abhoring YOU
nothing more, nothing less
just spare a grave time
and lend those eyes
I've been patient after all these years
I do not yearn attention, like some may do
my long and black face ain't wanting your pity
nor symphaty
I'm harsh, my words they are
I'm straight, never was far
my piece's sincere
take it from where they are
I tell you more
your words behind, advice huh?
I kept my silence, yet you went thus far
my patience's the limit
FUCK.
tell me if you want to be heard.
i tell you
innocence with a splitting words
man, you're worse than a bitch you loathe
i tell you
the real big bad wolf is you
visualise? no.
mirror doesn't help
its deceiving, mind you
at the very least, i'm accepted for the way I am
and not for potraying those bubbles of deceives
it'll pop eventually
man, i'm sick in the stomach of your sweet voice
kind? low profile? decent?
NONSENSE.
THOSE GIGANTIC SLING BAGS!
PUMA WALKING SHOES!
NEW HEAD PIECE!
CHEESE CAKE!
yes, my birthday's on the 16th by the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment