Thursday, 30 August 2007

LOVING YOU LATELY

Love You Lately
CAUSE i'm the one that loves you lately
you and me, we got this great thing


I've been chanting this repeatedly cause it won't budge from my mind
NOR will it let my mouth off.

PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY LORD! I've got my Higher Malay prelim results back, AND GUESS WHAT?! I've got a definite A1 luh! It was so unexpected, I swear.No matter how hard I tried, I ALWAYS end up with a B3. I was so elated and over the moon, I almost lost my grounds.

My idioms section was a full score, thank god I recalled some before the Paper 2 commenced.OH.And for once in my whole 4 years of lessons, I scored 31 out of 32 for my comprehension! LIKE GOSH, how did I do that luh? Really, I am suprised at my own ability.Even my weakest section, the MCQ Comprehension was a full score.The only thing is I need to work on my argumentative easy, my weakest link.

I guess its worth it, all HER blabberings and comments saying I was slacking in this subject and now that I regained my senses, I AM SO SO AMAZED AT MY OWN ABILITY.I swear.I'm not digging it but come on, I never achieved an A1 before in the Higher Malay, okay.

I'm glad Aqilah and Arif improved too :)

For those who are upset upon my achievement, I tell you, this is not flaunting.Your comment is not much welcome nor does it affect me at all.

If only I could mantain this score for O levels, better still get full marks for my comprehension, I WILL BE THE MOST HAPPIEST UGLY FREAK IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE:) By then, even being the ugliest isn't a fuss as long as you get good grades:)


No comments: