With such an atmosphere where books are our bestfriends
and time were against us more than usual,
it brings out the IF ONLY instinct.
I figured my present post was not the only one
that accounted for this feeling that settles inside.
It won't bugde.
DAMNATION.
My MP3 tracks are sisters to the junkbox luh.
I was so sick to the stomach of all the songs
that kept chanting through my head.
It unnerved me.
LITERALLY.
If adoring a guy makes you match songs with them,
tell me about it luh.
They are so married to each other,
its difficult to part them.
I guess ( and I must be right) that
such a memory is still vivid
as much as I want it to be gone.
*PPPOOOFFF
The reminiscent could possibly
sour you luh.
You'll divert your thoughts to elsewhere;
your efforts won't be recognised
it'll keep surfacing
and it bloody hurt at times.
Spare a second.
If the past is meant to be forgotten,
then why do man have difficulties to forgive?
Enlighten me.
Remember Busted?
I miss this boy bond luh.
Their pieces are so futuristic.
It makes you want to feel young again.
Its not that I am old (matured, undeniably true) but
you would want to appear slightly older so people
respect you, don't you?
Disagree if you must.
I seem to always have lack of time for you.
PRELIMS are like so PRE-DEATH.
It shortens your breath and lead to death of soul.
I want to be reincarnated as a doghnut
so I can munch myself when I'm starving.
Like now.
Its not as bad actually.
I improved POA and was failing Maths
not as terribly as I once did.
Being a student is a trouble.
I wouldn't want to make it double.
I wouldn't want to make it double.
It saddens me to be parentless for a day.
I have to break fast alone.
POOR THING.
You can say that again.
GOODBYE for now.
Study for now, shake leg in the future.
BBBUUULLL LUH ZAWANI.
WAKE UP, WAKE UP!
No comments:
Post a Comment