Wednesday, 26 September 2007

mathematic-cally unstable

Cinta itu tidak buta, ia hanya melenyapkan realiti kehidupan.

Am I a whiz or what?
The ever philosophical quote you read above was
actually casted on NATIONAL TELEVISION luh!
And it was my nasty-nasty brain that squeezed such pleasant thoughts
to eventually come out with such quotation.
For those who heck knows what the quote states,
it basically means that
Love is not blind, but it somehow blurred the reality of life.
It sounds more impressive in Malay, pardon me.

ZAWANI finally passed her Maths.
HEY, I can actually do better if I want to, okay?
Like I always piss Syafiq,
I would be the top student if I studied okay!
Take this with a sense of humour.

It is ironic to not give in your best in works that were given
out but to score well for it,
while getting bad grades for works which you put your heart and
soul in it.
Funny thing.
Correct me if you must.

No comments: