it was so yesteryears.
how deliberate do you want me to note it down?
simplified english?
pardon me
if you are persistent, I will give my outmost shot
to attend to such need of yours
you painted a picture
thats empty on the surface
because the root of the problem
heck, does with you
now, you whine
now, you think you shine
here here puny stuck up
a crowd ain't going to help
if stabbing you is what you are unaware about
laugh your twin head off- NOW
if guts is what you want to potray
why, using the fist is a better way?
fight tongues
get it twisted
fret, fret
you don't have what it takes
that unsettles you
WHAT?
I hit the nail on your head
Well, screw it off
Why bother-
Your efforts will be futile to try and amend it
Its inevitably fixed
Call the plumber if thats the last resort
I apologise if I'm flaunting
in such a writing
Well, its just me.
Oximoronically, my words are sharp and blunt
I hit my points as clear as I want to get it done
Catch no ball?
Well, it takes ample time to bounce.
NASTY NASTY.
Take this as an expression
Take this as an art
The spill of thoughts, you recounted
Unless it hits you hard on your conscience
DO RETALIATE
with my greatest honour and pleasure.
This is the most gentlest that I can go.
Rattle me
Spur on
I'll get my words sharpen for your thoughts
I ain't putting much effort
But the discontentment that lies within
Damn, it unnerved me.
But if you want to try me,
BRING IT ON.
It'll be beneficial for my O levels
which you least care.
I'll mend it for you.
The battle against the brain and brawn
How obvious-
where the victory and contentment shall side
Tuesday, 9 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment