Dearest Madam / Sir
Thank you so much for your application.
Please make full payment of $128.40 by cash or cheque to Singapore Media Academy Private Limited, attention to myself and address to Caldecott Broadcast Centre, Andrew Road, Singapore 299939 for confirmation of seats by latest 14 November 2007 (Avoid lunch hours from 12pm to 2pm if by cash).
To add on, please send us your NRIC for verification. Thank you.
PRAISES TO THE ALMIGHT GOD!
Okay, I need to calm myself down.First of all, I really appreciate this opportunity, GOD, for granting me this chance to spread my wings on my dream land, making it a reality.If this is a sign from you, that I am made for this, I REALLY thank you GOD.YOU have been great to me and I would never once forget all these things you have done to me.Your blessings are such a miracle to my life.
I will make full use of it and show those who looked at me with such disdain and doubting my abilities, that I can make it big one day.
RADIO BROADCASTING, HERE I COME!
Saturday, 10 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment