Thursday, 15 November 2007

STARDOM or STAR-DOOM

13TH NOVEMBER 2007, TUESDAY

I had my freaking last O paper.
OHHHHHH MAAANNNN :D
It was like easy to the bits and pieces.
I was thinking it was a give away since the Paper 2 was a rough one.
YAAWW.
Okay, seriously, I just need to curb this overdose of excitement.
I met Siti Nur Ain binte Shah at Lot 1 soon after, for she agreed to have this Amazing Race challenge with me,
to find Mediacorp.

It was a damn wacky trip cause everyone I asked around Toa Payoh told me different directions to follow.
There's this auntie at a nearby petrol station confidently told me to keep on walking straight and turn right.
Helpful, of course not, but I do appreciate her help.
The Toa Payoh Committee Club ladies however were quite handy and detailed, so much from their explanation, we managed to find the freaking bus stop to get right there.
Alighting 6 stops after (with cautious counting from me, man, I miss doing Maths.WHAT!- the ellen degeneres way), we went into another petrol station and met this very nice and sophisticated lady.
She questioned my visit to Mediacorp cause I do not think I have the cut to do anything special there.
But she was nice,
nicer if she could have offered us a ride since I gave her the website she wanted,
to enrol her daughter in some course conducted there.
Anyway, it was just a walk away,
admiring MAJESTIC HOUSES.
FFFUUUUHHHH.
For me, its like the "Super Rich Singaporeans Road".
Yeah, its an alternative for that street name.

Just a step to Mediacorp,
I tell you,
I felt inferior and doubtful if I should just continue to walk in.
The receptionist lady, being a Malay (no overt intentions,mind you) was nice.
She called upon the lady whom I was supposed to meet.
I was expecting this old cranky lady, but OH BOY, she was HHHHHOOOTTT!
She should be an actress or something, with such looks.

YES, and we met KC- the Ria School's dj.
It was his darn birthday luh.
Do not ask me if I did have his autograph, cause my legs were so glued
to my sit, I didn't dare ask.
Though Siti was bold enough to do so,
but she did not cause I asked her not to.
I wouldn't want to appear like some FANATICS.

We had our lunch at Long John,
oh gosh,
Jurong people should eat there
for its much more crispier than the outlet at Jurong Point.
Siti could not agree more to that.

Oh,
I purchased this belt I so yearn for, for 8 bucks
at Toa Payoh Hub.

Yeah,
it was a long day.
Now, I am mentally preparing myself for that course.
I would not want to dissapoint myself, if I came to know I have no talent in this.
Then, I'll have to start all over again.

Siti was right,
I am lucky.
Being able to join this course and selected for Mass Comm.
Its only a matter of time this fantasy breaks down,
and so will I.
Just wait, next January.

Here's a couple of snapshoots.
My battery failed me after the third shot.


The unqualified model.


The road to heaven,
I'm talking about the houses.


An overview.

To be or not to be,
thats the question.

But to own it or not to own it,
thats the question
that only GOD can explain.

Splender would probably agree with me.

OHH,
I'm writing all these holy-days and pray
hard my pieces will be featured in the papers once again.
Better hone those skills that are getting rusty by days.
But but but,
I'll sign my name off with

Bekas Pelajar Westwood Seconday School.
It means, EX-Westwoodian.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Let's jubilate! Let's celebrate!
I'M FREEEE!!

(OH MEL, I WILL MISS YOU TOO!

No comments: