Thursday, 6 December 2007

SHUT YOUR TRAP, PASERBY- intolerable fool

1- YES, I am back-
earlier than planned.
Hell cares.
I should not even try to update my presence.
Changes are not constant in life, at least for mine.

Getting a holiday was a great deal,
cause if I were to stay put here,
I see no reason why I should be glad.
Being appreciated is the least in my mind,
I should not even be hopeful about it.

2- At times, people tend to take you for granted.
They want to fill their time with you being with them
only because they feel like doing it.
And you'll realise soon enough how they discard you soon
after
They'll stuff you with another excuse that somehow,
something is lacking in you.
But the truth is, you are just being played.

Then, to them, YOU ARE HISTORY.

Its not nice being push around,
having a feeling no one exactly appreciates you-
at least, recognise your abilities.
You'll end up being the way you first started.
All the words they promised you,
they just say it to please your ears.
Truth is, its content is empty.
Disappointed?
Why bully them- its your own fault.
Why trust someone you are not sure of?

3- Seriously, paserby I am started to feel really
annoyed with you.
I admire your determination to make me so-call
give up to you and yell,

"YEAH, I USED A DICTIONARY.WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?"

But then again,
if it contradicts with the real truth,
then why bother to admit something you did not commit.
And why don't you, yourself admit that you are probably
envious or anything else that I do not even bother to think about.
I did not even rattle your cage in the very beginning.
I do not even know you.
So why, exactly, do you keep pestering me and what is it thats bothering you?
What do you gain spending time spouting profanities at me?
You think I would be discouraged?
Well, your efforts are futile bahbeh.
I do not flaunt my languages to garner anyone's admiration.
Why are you so determined to doubt my abilities?
I really do not get it.
Enlighten me if you are capable of finding the right excuse.

I think you ought to spend time on the mass who
complicate their words for admiration,
to prove that they are made of a substance when
in reality check, they are just lying to their dear conscience.
They are not who they tried to be.
I am really dissapointed in all the harsh words and false accusations that
you bestowed upon me.
I tell you, you try blogging using a dictionary, it'll take you hours.
I do not spend hours trying to attempt something like that.
Its not at all fruitful.
I do apologise if you do not get my words and you think
its to profound to understand that you have to end up throwing
harsh words at me.
Its inevitable, happy now?

4- So you were right at the beginning.
Are you full with contentment now with my plight?
You have yours sticking to you like glue.
While mine, only stick around at my presence, and gone
within my sight with my absence.
So you own the REAL ones.
Clap, clap.
I'm left at the lurch
and you have yours with no search.
I am not trying to pick a fight in case thats how you make
out my words.
I just want to make myself realise who is the real fool.
But then again, should looks be blame for not being appreciated?
What the hell is it thats with me now, that I have to be treated this way?
FUCK.
I don't get it.

It does not help to tell you how much you mean to me.
But even if my concern to you was disclosed,
I see no guarentee that you will accept me again.
Letting go the years seems difficult for me,
for you chose to be a stranger more than you whom I use to know.

there goes the glimmering hope, drained within seconds.
disallowing ample time to cherish it, and make the best out of it.
when its gone, then it'll never roll back again.


NEVER.

No comments: