Counting off, its EXACTLY a week to O Level results.
Who am I to kid around?
Of course, presumably 21st.
Others said 24th.
A pinch mentioned February.
Whatever source that produced all these dates,
I'M STILL FREAKING OUT.
Whats there to happen,
eventually will.
But whats to come,
now,
here's when I'm talking.
I'M STARTING SCHOOL ON THE 28TH!
Tell me if I should be excited.
The only thing I am all set for is the overseas trip.
Like hello, even though its only across the border,
I'm still looking forward to it.
THEY named it, "The Overseas Leadership Programme".
I'm thinking its kind of like an exchange programme.
So we'll go there and meet some Malaysian students.
But thats still cool.
Especially if you've learnt Malay
and use it as an advantage.
DAMN IT.
I'm like SEEING blood.
Hell, its pouring and still is.
And I forgot to shut the windows to one of the rooms.
Thinking what a dumbell I was, I ran towards it and slipped.
*Pang
My right toe hit the sides of the fan and there goes blood oozing out.
Now, there's like two plasters on the same leg.
Spare me.
And I just figured out that I've got more than 6o masterpieces, because I didn't include the one I wrote in my blog.
WOW, I've got plenty.
Mondays were never blue,
not when YOU're here,
glued.
Tuesday, 15 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment