Wednesday, 27 February 2008

LEAP YEARS, LEAP YEARS!

I swear, Kin Toh bumped his head too hard
...he was rambling all the way.

I bet all the stuff that he told me was pure rubbish.
He was asking me to join him and the boys to watch Leap Years,
man,
here is my point,
its like so unlike them.
Since when were they into such stuff?
...I thought they only cared about L or Transformers (More than meets the eye)
Such effect time have on such people.



OKAY, I was browsing through my snapshoots album,
when I saw these;


There are a few things I wish you could pay attention to in this
photo:

1. I gave in to him, and was the "small eyes" for the day
2. My star was bigger than his because, "I shine brighter"
3.Kin Toh was an unsuccessful back drop

...if I were to study, I will be the top student.
My mantra, everytime I sit beside Syafiq in class
(..and bored listening while sitting through Social Studies lessons)


I intended to snap her photo,
but these two boys came in suddenly,
without invite.


AAAHHH, KHAIRUZZAKI BUDIMAN (:


...THE BOYS; the only boys in 4H, I mean


MALAY GIRLS OF 4H !!!


The teacher-and-girlfriend relationship



4HZUMMEN!

....aww, HAHA, I really miss those days, ey?

I DESPERATELY WANT TO CATCH LEAP YEARS
WITH RACHEL FANG LUI CHIA, MY BESTEST GIRLFRIEND (:
...for we shall "AWWW" and "OH GOSH, THATS LIKE SO SWEET," together.
And we will keep our vow of seeing each other when we're in maternity ward, wailing in pain,
together.
...and I will still name my daughter, Nur Rachel Nabila.
And and, we will wait for our Promised One together.
...though I think she'll get hers way faster.

OH MAN, I miss being poetic.
Thats like my forte.
Yikes, and Malay as well.
Thats a waste of talent, HAHA.
YA, YA.
Alright, one of these days,
I'll gather my inspiration and mood,
and I'll cook up a poem.
I'll be as elusive as I was before.
I'll be as emotional as I was before.
YAAHHHHH.

OKAY, as weird as it sounds,
I want to visit Westwood someday (:

No comments: