...as seen, I DID HAVE A FOUL MOOD yesterday.
BUT, it ended real soon once I read my BESTFRIEND's
text message.
AWW, really, I MISS HER LIKE CRAZY :D
With a little twist of fate, I hope I'll meet up with her soon.
..for fate is ALWAYS toying with us.
DAMNATION.
Anyway, received a text message from MY SECOND MOTHER,
MDM SITI HAJAR,
the one who believed I could attain a B3 when I was not even passing Maths.
I could do well, I mean every one can, but once (okay, here comes NLP) your mind starts to
reject it, then, it is impossible to attain such grades.
ANYWAY, yeah, her message warmed my heart.
She was like,
"GOOD FOR YOU! KEEP IN TOUCH, OKAY! HARI RAYA DATANG LAGI!"
Man, I miss her, too.
...especially her chocolates :)
And she's now teaching in ACS, I heard,
they are sure lucky to have her.
...okay, have plans to head down to Maxwell Road for
the CATS assignment.
All girlfriends cannot make it except for Aqilah, who was raring to go.
BAHH, HAHA.
OKAY,
TOMORROW, TOMORROW, TOMORROW!
Sunday, 24 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment