...when you've got someone to love dearly.
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAIDAH, cousin :D
I was intending to keep today's post short and full
of questions,
but something came to me.
I was wondering how life would be RIGHT NOW
if I were to accept Innova JC for DSA instead of
MCM.
I remembered as clearly as distilled water (HAHHH,
okay, dumb)
that I was so thrilled to be receiving offers from both IJC
and MCM.
I'm so spoilt for choice.
I mean, if I want to get to JC, I want IJC.
If I want to get a diploma, I want MCM.
..and boy, dilemma.
MDM ALICE was a great help,
even though I called her like late at night.
(..and thats why I love her)
She kept on giving me advices and told me
to think on what I really want to do and follow
my heart.
So, now.
I'm in MCM,
thats my choice.
And I'm contented with it.
For I'll never meet anyone greater than the FMS people :)
Saturday, 9 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment