...I'm emotionally disturbed to do well.
Its self pressure, beb.
And when it occur while I am in the midst of an assignment,
it'll stall time and divert my focus elsewhere.
...like now, for instance.
"You need not get to the best place. You just need to be somewhere that you can be your best."
...as to quote KC, the Ria broadcaster, when having a short talk with him during Akademi Radio Remaja.
Self doubts, uncertainties and discomfort of the inner soul.
As though physically there, but soul struggling to break free.
With assurance of the heart that time shall oversee all that were mentioned.
...munching VAN HOUTEN awesome chocolates; medicine for foul mood.
*sigh
I MISS WESTWOOD, I TERRIBLY DO;
especially the atmosphere.
Hell care if its a neighbourhood school;
no reputation to speak for
...but its the people there that makes life so vibrant.
I MISS 4HZUMMEN;
all the boy-teasing-girl-and-ended-up-with-a-smack-on-the-back
and let's-irritate-the-teacher-so-she'll-be-less-boring et cetera.
*double sigh
...it helps when people know who you really are and appreaciate you for that,
so you'll feel confortable being around them, and be who you really are.
It must be the pressure that result to all this
..or PMS, as the case may be.
HERE IS THE CHAIRPERSON OF 4HZUMMEN ORDERING FOR ANOTHER GATHERING :D
Monday, 25 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment