Sunday, 16 March 2008

...the curtains pulled down

11TH MARCH 2008
MINDWORKS: "THE FINALE"



The greatest babes (:



GO MINDWORKS GO!
...with Thomas Chua, yaw



Viki, Euminl and I on the chairs



Among us, are the talented, the most
intellectual, the most witty,
the most...and the list goes on




Apparently, Zik has a clash of belonging;
NGEE ANN POLY or KRANJI SEC?



..Euminl, Sarah and Marinne.
Check them out.



I don't care how fugly I look,
I just love taking stupid photos with them.



The strong girls in FMS!



...there's a story behind this picture.
Its between Marinne and me.



I am their Malay teacher.



MELAYU-S!
...to quote Ali, "Rasict ah!"

We were suppose to give feedbacks to our mates without disclosing our identity,
but, I have my ways to find out.



Viki



Unknown



Simon Wei Qi
(P.S. The website does not exist at all!)



Serene



Unknown



Unknown



Unknown



Hui Shan, the Minah England



Marinne



Sarah Natasha, the Minah Gatal
Read out her name in a Malay accent



Thomas Chua



Euminl



Hannah, my long lost twin sister
We stalk each other


Za: I know what you did last summer.


Hannah: I know what you did in the toilet just now.



..aw, Huda, the Minah Rock!



Juu,
sorry yaw!
...and looks can be deceiving



Jocelyn




12TH MARCH 2008
SPORTS AND WELLNESS PROGRAMME
YOGA: "THE FINALE"


...she looks good in anything



Rachel and I; the ex rivals!
Oh, I love this bitch



GO GO POWER RANGER



..ya, I know you brushed your teeth with Colgate yesterday



random shot



England's and Za's hot spot



Yoga makes Sarah sleepy



"Isn't she lovely..."
Anna, probably the most beautiful, fine
and patient Yoga instructor



"Hurry up, I'm drooling already!"



DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME,
eating Ferroro Roche while doing nose cleansing;
Sarah



..no, Yoga does not make you flexible
by a few weeks.



The Sun Salutation



...the lady that made it possible



OH &*&^$#%%&*, I LOVE ENDLAND'S NAILS!



The Formation,
and no we do not learn that in Yoga.



MINAH ENGLAND



MINAH NON FERRING


....after all these weeks, I have acquire a lot of knowledge and life long skills.
Its kind of like a crash course,
but its been fulfilling and a journey beyond my expectation.

Its amazing on how all of us from DVFX, FSV and MCM can get along so well and
our chemistry is admirable to others, with so little time.
...remember how we use to groan that we miss our secondary school friends?
And now, look how we got so attached to each other.

Here are our CATS and MINDWORKS lecturers saying how they have enjoyed teaching us.
and claimed that we are the best class they have taught so far.
We are a class of character and attitude, aren't we?

Behind those doors,
is where we had all the fun and laughter,
free shows and entertainment.
Its too soon to be over.
*sob

I WILL MISS ALICE LEE, meow, cats.
I WILL MISS THOMAS CHUA, mindworks.
I WILL MISS ANNA, yoga.


The malays from FMS. You(including filz) are all a joy to me. Whenever i was bored you'd entertain me by playing games with me, borrow me your laptops to surf the net and stuff. Thanks Huda for your uniqueness XD a girl with a personality i've never seen before. Thanks Sarah for listening to my problems and being caring and sensible, You're amazing =D Thanks Za for being so open minded, and you're not minah at all!! haha .. to tell you the truth, you're one of the handful of tudung girls who brings joy to everyone. Thanks Ali! Byakuya! For being such good company, i love your jokes man .. yo dawg, i think you're awesome dawg!


buddingartiste.blogspot.com
Its not plagarism, I acknowledged his site, okay!
...and yes, he was talking about my laptop.

We are not parting, we will still bump into each other.
Yet, it is unlikely that we will end up in the same class,
like we used to be.
I wish all of you the very best in your future plans.
LET'S SPICE UP THE MEDIA INDUSTRY IN SINGAPORE!

...we will stick together, won't we?

No comments: