and my first thoughts was,
"Is this a prank call, again?"
However, as the conversation progressed on,
my initial perception was wronged.
She must be a new staff from my previous school
cause her name does not ring a bell to me.
She called for me to attend Award's Day
for the same freaking award that I have received over the years
in that school.
She should have been a saleswoman or something
for she was persuading me to attend the event,
after she heard of my hesitation.
Woman, Induction Day is far off important, luh.
Besides, can't you tell?
I do not want to have any relations with the school, anymore.
The school, not teachers.
My reasons vary,
and I would not like to disclose it
for the whole darn world to know.
Let's just say;
In life, we have to move on.
Why bother upholding its name when the people in
there are oblivious to it?
Since Induction Day and FMS FOC coincide with Awards Day,
then priority will side with my decision.
I would not be spending time to head for rehearsals
only to receive a 10 dollars voucher.
Where's the worth?
.... and I think I am not elated nor proud to
receive the award because I did not meet my expectation.
A mere A2 is not enough,
not when you are expected and capable of attaining a better grade.
My language grades upset me greatly,
especially Literature.
Oh man,
I recalled Mr Teng saying;
"You can attain a distinction, not much of a problem."
Prolly a lesson to learn, I should not have put in much effort
for I will only stress myself and not perform well.
I have yet to learn from this grave mistake,
for it was reflected on my poly grades.
It was not bad,
but it could be better.
Mediocre is a no no.
Oh well,
I have no idea what I have rambled about.
It must be this headache that I have now.
Till later,
I shall compose more poems
while I am in my anti social mood.
I need time by myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment