Monday, 3 March 2008

the hots for

GREAT things have happened to me lately,
alright,
more like today,
and I feel blessed for E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

1- A new found MCM friend who is coming this April.
The thing is, we have a lot in common.
And the main thing that I was like "FUHHHH" when I heard from her was,
she's into scarf as well (:
WOOOHHHOOO.
She is Dinah's schoolmate, and I thank her for the introduction.
A new addition to the pathetic Malay figures in MCM,
but I was hoping for Malay dudes though.
*cross fingers

2- As elated and accomplished as the others; Sarah and Hui Shan,
we shall make a fierce comeback for Psy Soc.
WOOOO, I feel so proud of myself and them.
Thanks Nuqman for rendering his assistance,
it was a great dinner. (:

3- It was supposedly T-O-D-A-Y,
but was more interested in getting Psy Soc done and over with.
And I want it to be done perfectly.
PERFECT!
WOW, I'm more ambitious than Macbeth himself.
And so, I didn't get to meet Rachel.
I feel so darn guilty for that.
Like seriously, FATE was a female dog in her previous existance.
DAMNATION.
And and, it sucks to not catch LY.
*sigh

4- It was only a mere 3 days and so many events have happened.
Here is a JI member on the loose,
pretty elusive although Singapore is strict and meticulous
on security.
Oh well.

...as you can judge, fatigue is all over me.
Aches are like part of my fats (though I don't have much of it to talk about, more like lack of it)
...so, mind me.

HIS EYES SHINE BRIGHTER THAN OPISO,
AND THE NIGHT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

No comments: