Thursday, 6 March 2008

I LOVE DPA FMS (:

FREE LUNCH, today!
OOOHHH, I feel so privileged to be in DPA.
As we walk through the door of Our Space,
there was a sign stating;

Ngee Ann Preparatory Programme
Lunch

...it doesn't exactly say that,
but still,
CCCOOOLLLL.
And the food is like WWWOOOWWWW!

We all headed to Vivo City,
to catch the premier of the Water Horse,
where we had the whole theater to ourselves.
ALEX ETEL is hot stuff,
well,
at least he will grow up to be one,
hopefully.


The Water Horse at Vivo City


POCKET FULL OF POSIES;
my favourite shop


Sarah, Jocelyn, Za, Hui Shan (:

...went home with Jocelyn and Hannah.
I swear, I could develop pecks with Hannah around.
She was so hilarious, that she made an hour journey bus, a short one.
I hope she is home by now, cause she alighted at the wrong bus stop.
...was telling her that her "friend" will accompany her.
And she was describing how she would camwhore with "her".
HAHA.

...OKAY, better get my head on the game.

No comments: