Thursday, 27 March 2008

MINAHS GATHERING

CAMWHORE SESSION
with Gatal's what-is-your-Macbook-name-again

The cool effects
Macbook has to offer

Which idiot told you that you have to 
look good to be great?

Yes, the flu bug was on me

"My head is an O", Rock's punchline

COOLNESS!

Hutan's finger indicating,
"The Promised One"

Hutan was love sick

I cannot imagine having to know
two Hudas'

...but two ZAs' is what the world needs 
the most

... no, I wasn't yawning

Sarah, learn the ropes from
Paris Hilton

Such mockery

They think they can sing,
but the neighbours would
love to prove them wrong

Gamut of emotions

England looks good, at every angle

MINAHS OI!

England: When will this end? ...

... England: I'm exhausted already

Hutan's showcase of nose hair

In a split second, these events took place:
Rock was possessed 
... and I was being Gatal 

I love being in the background

The side effects of cooking

BANG! 
And the dirt is gone!

We, the Minahs, pledge...

.. to be the ultimate MINAHS

... obviously, Rock was not paying
attention to Hutan's story telling

Why the glum face, Rock?

Such randomness

Puny Rock


Hutan's sexy back


THE END (:

*The screen went blank

No comments: