A mere word of pandemonium caused such a racket.
" We need no Mass Commers lah," goes the background while others
take it on a positive note and responded differently.
" I didn't know there's such a word," Esther turned and replied to me as I was still in a state of disbelief upon the response.
At a corner, I caught a glimpse of Jing Ying flinging her hand in the air to defend the Mass Commers. As Juu recounted, she marked,
" There are 9 of us, fight if you want to."
It was of no overt intention of mine to spout the word that was considered profound to them.
I am not showing my worth as a Mass Commer, it was a mere answer to the question.
Why can't they play it cool like Glenn, Esther and Rachel who are from a different school altogether?
From the point of confusion to disgust,
the stereotype is spreading fast.
Let's take it this way, if you think we are flaunting,
why,
blame our nature.
You can always show us what you are made of, and halt smirking when we unconsciously displaying ours.
Of course, unless you are doubtful of your own capabilities,
then shut your trap and keep your F thoughts to your shrunken head.
If its to the point of hatred, I tell you,
get yourself accustomed to us,
we'll be bombarding your television, advertising and radio sources.
"They think they are great, coming here with Macbook Apple," , "Masscomers always come here and act as if they are so good," and " 'Sorry, you guys dance better than us".
With overt intention or not, the stereotype and judgements are present and alive.
I apologise, if I have to, for all these harsh remarks, but the daftness on your part
needs an antidote to counteract it.
COMING UP...
- Song and Poem of "The Promised One"
- Break the Norm: BGR (Boy And Girl Relationship)
No comments:
Post a Comment