Sunday, 5 March 2006

A big thanks to the ONE who sponsored the voucher and enable my family to own a digital camera! I was kind of expecting my mother to give me a handphone when she said she had a suprise for me. But I was still grateful to know that ONE had sacrificed her voucher for us.It seems that I have to keep my mouth shut for the sake of the camera.It was quite easy for me to operate and get use to handling it because I always used Syidah's or Mel's cam. Now that I have my own, like Syidah said, you'll see the BUEHBAH side of me!

I'll be facing a Higher Malay Common Test 2 tomorrow. Gee, looks like I have to make myself memorise the whole peribahasa (Malay idioms) from Sec 1 to Sec 2. Have to get to school a bit earlier to receive the SL consent form.

Just now in madrasah, Aqilah got a chance to see my ex. Then, from primary 6 to sec 4 onwards, there was a briefing about next Saturday's camp. Bless me. I won't be able to attend due to SL camp. However, no matter where I end up to, both are up to torture me.

No comments: