I got a peculiar feeling just now and a mix of unsatisfaction(If there's such a word). I find it so unfair. I already feel bad about the Sahiba Competition because I did not earn it myself. Yet, being bias towards him(everytime), said I am being ignorant about winning the competition. I'm like, WHATEVER. He is the one who keep comparing his school with mine. Like shit.Somemore, kept seeing him in Career Fair. The boys were there, even Nuqman, and they called him "bapok". Pure retribution, though the boys were being a bit mean.The career was quite fun though. Going around getting freebies and acting like as though we were interested yet we were not.But some was really appealing like the SIM school. It does not requires us to take A levels. However, my mother advised not to take the risk. I am so into media stuffs. Met a Power98 DJ (can't remember his name) and asked him a couple of burning questions which I always dying to ask. I got to clear my doubts. He convinced me that looks doesn't matter in being a radio presenter. Just need to have a voice that is presentive and know lots about music.
The SL pre-camp was so tough and I was acting like a wimp all the while. I mean, not even a single Sec 4 SL know me ( I mean, would they even want to get to know an ugly freak), ok, maybe some.I flunked in role-call. I felt like an idiot. I am putting more effort to remember it. I can't stand a chance being a student leader. It seems that I lost my leadership qualities that I once had.The only reason I would want to be one is because of points.
I kind of not being my usual self these days. I am being someone else. Gosh.Maybe Hanis is right, there is some kind of evil spirit around me. Bad aura. I am being indolent in my studies.I kind of lost the spirit of studying.Damn. I'm getting from bad to worst.
Whatever it is. I want myself back.
Sunday, 5 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment