Tuesday, 21 March 2006

Great, just great. Do I like have to wake up late and something must screw up at the beginning of every term? The hp ticked off at 9am but thanks to my father's hp, though not much help there, and managed to get up at 6.30am. However, I did have a good sleep. Yes, I did. I took a taxi to school with this blur driver.

The lessons were like usual. My class was like so dead. At least there were some jokes around by the twins and me, Mel, Crystal started teasing Syafiq with Erica ( a non-existing girl) because we cannot figure out the name of the girl he fancy. SO just gave a lame name.

But Syafiq was like so sweet during recess. I mean I asked Si Min to buy for me food then I was like stretching my kind-of short hands (its still considered long, but its shorter than my legs.Whatever) to get the fork and spoon. Being a gentleman, Syafiq gave me his fork and spoon that he hold on earlier and took another one. He's a very nice guy. And smart too. Argh! Smarty pants!

Gosh, now all the Sec 3 Exp Malay students were seperated into 2 classes; too-good class and need-more-guidance class. Thank God I'm not going to like sit with that irritating Nazreen. Spare me! However, its like getting more boring with ---- complaining all day but still there's Syidah in front of me. That pathetic Fariss had to sit in the same group. Darn!

After, I decided not to go to Higher Malay, instead I went for Awards Day Rehearsal. I am excited to sit beside Nicholas, and hear his craps, but totally down with luck, sitting with HER. I'm totally pissed off with the two bitches.

Sarcastic me all they want for all I care, they gained nothing. Come on! I'm not like acting arrogant being in 3H and SHE had to say " One class higher than me" I was like , gosh! I'm not making a big deal out of it yet she started the mini fight. Whatever. Act chiou only.

Give me a break. One mop hair and the other buck tooth. Just because they are whiter doesn't mean anything.

And firstly, I have no time to read SHE-WHO-HATES-STARS-THAT-ARE-ORANGE's blog. I AM SO NOT INTERESTED, MIND YOU! It seems that I got better things to do? You've got the wrong girl, kiddo!

Since, both of them want to sarcastic me and Syidah. I shall say BRING IT ON, LOSERS! I SHOW NO FEAR IN TACKLING WITH LOW CLASS IDIOTS. DON'T BLAME ME FOR BEING MEAN BUT YOU STARTED IT FIRST. I'LL JUST HAVE TO CONTINUE. But depends on whether it is important because being agaisnt both of you are just nothing. I wouldn't want to waste my time either.

And thanks for being my friend, FRAUD. Thanks a ton but I don't need backstabbers like you. Like you admitted it yourself, YOU'RE UGLY. SO GO GET A LIFE OR FLY A KITE!

You just have to know how to deal with the so-called bitches who thinks so highly of themselves. I think they need a slap or something to wake them up.

I guess I'm done with what I want to say.

JUST GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF MY BUSINESS!

No comments: