Wednesday, 22 March 2006

Hm....My mood today kind of strange. In the morning I was ok, normal. But after recess ( in result of eating too much I guess), I started going wild and crazy with Rachel sitting in Zaki's place since he didn't come to school for like 2 days. I miss teasing him, man! Gosh, and to think that the boys made up false statements. It all started from the freaking Nazreen and Sheikh.

I was like getting more and more crazy. And I've been chewing Mentos Mint in class. I'm sure the teachers don't mind. In fact, some even allowed us to do that. To keep us awake. And the sweet did kind of energised me.

During lunch break ( Yes, we have lunch breaks nowdays. Its like 2 or 3 periods after recess?!) I scribbled my way through for my POA homework and headed off for Malay lessons. I'm so suprised that SHE actualy said " HI" to me. Whatever to that.
In there, we were like guessing a long word, then when I finally got it right Nuqman had to say " Ya lah. Higher Mother Tongue." I'm like "Shut up!". Then Miss Hidayah (Yeah! Thanks!) supported me by saying that I should be proud that I managed to get it right rather than him not saying anything. Aqilah was happy. She was saying " At last." I mean, she's irritated by him who kept saying about Hmly. I'm totally whatever.I couldn't care less because I know he's just joking. Though it's irritating sometimes.

And to think POA ended with a lecture. It really spoiled my day but I managed to cheer up after seeing Syidah, Mel and Arif at cafeteria.Wow. The aunty selling mee was so kind to give me a bigger bowl of Mee Soto and a fishball! It's good to be skinny sometimes.Just don't use it as an advantage. After eating a big bowl, I still had an appetite to eat Mango pudding. Wah! And that was Arif and Si Min's reactions. What is wrong with me today?!

I studied with Syidah at the umbrella table. Then I met Wei Zhou aka Saiful and Syikin. Those two kind of brighten up my day a bit. Saiful still with his Indian accent and he said to me in Malay, " Kau cantik tapi pekak". Dots! But I am deaf because when Syikin shouted " Bye" to me, I was so slow in responding. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!!

Wah, I really no mood today.

Next time.

No comments: