Sunday, 26 March 2006

Today was damn hot. Oh, I learnt a new and interesting word from the book I borrowed from Miss Joy Chen " The Teenage Workbook". It's DAMNATION. Cool, huh?! Ok, whatever to that.I'm still reading it. It's so hilarious with all the dumb jokes. However it's close to my heart because it speaks about teenagers life.

Anyway, like I said, today was really hot. I woke up at 7.35 am and it was so bright already. I mean, brighter than usual.

For the first week of Term 2, especially at the end, my mood was so weird. One time I was crazy like mad and the next moment you see me look serious.

Talking about that, many poeple had been saying things about me that aren't true. Miss Wong said and thought that I was in NPCC because I looked like one. Gosh. That's an insult. Syidah's seniors and juniours in Band thought I'm in Chior. Do I look like I can SING?! Worst of all, a sec 1 girl in badminton mistook me as a Sec 1 girl. What's wrong with you guys?!

But I'm certain I have this look as though I'm proud and that's bad. Maybe that's the reason for me for not having lots of friend. Besides being ugly of course.

Anyway, yesterday I went to Badminton and it was so tiring, doing footwork. I played with the China Sec 2 girl and Waddah. My hand was so weak after 1 hour of non-stop game. And now I have an ache on my upper hand. MUSCLES!!

It was quite an end for this week.

I am doing my homework. I managed to sit down and get it done. Though I have not finished my Higher Malay compo and Elect Hist Assignment.Darn. Still need to study for Physics and Elect Hist Test!

So long.

No comments: