I am still on my Higher Malay composition. Argh! No idea! It's counted for CA, ok.I got to write something bombastic.
I MISS THE CUTE, DECENT, FUNNY, ENTERTAINING FAUZIE LAILY AND NOT THE NEW, DYED HAIR WITH A DISGUSTING COLOUR, IRRITATING AND THE ANNOYING FAUZIE LAILY.
What are the Mediacorp people doing with him. They are like destroying his image.Where's the nice and funny guy I used to idolised? Bring him back!
These few days, I'm like trying to catch my favourite show but because of my homeworks and night classes, I didn't manage to do so. I missed half of the APM, especially when I didn't managed to catch TAUFIK BATISAH with his astonishing performance! I'm happy for him for winning the FAVOURITE MALE SINGER, and managed to beat singers like Mawi and other hot singers in Indonesia. I couldn't really feel the spirit because, one, I was tired and two, because I only managed to watch half of it! I went back at 10 plus ok, from my Tajwid night class. ARGH!
I have an ulcer at the back of my mouth and it somehow spread until my right jaw hurts. Ouch.
Tomorrow, there's Award Ceremony rehearsal. Yet again. I have to endure the bitches. How much worst can my life be?
Write soon.
I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment