Tuesday, 28 March 2006

I'M BACK! I just came back from Awards Day rehearsal which ended at 6pm (Bloody Hell!) and found out that my parents and brother went out to my cousin's house in Clementi(place where Clement celebrated his birthday) because he just went back from operation. When I made a call, my mother said they just reached there. God! I'm home alone! I'm just thinking of calling Syidah over.Hmm.

I'm utterly dissapointed with myself. I got 5 OUT OF 25 for my Chemistry test though someone got lower, but one mark less than me. One and only, NUQMAN(since he wants his name to be mentioned)! Then, in Physics I started paying attention and asked Mr Chor lots of questions to clear my doubts.

In Pure Lit class, the twins, Mel, Hannah, Siti and me gathered and talked, since Mr Lee wasn't around. We started talking about horny guys and associating them with some of our boyfriends.I mean BOY FRIEND ?! Then we talked somemore until the end of the 2 periods.

In Malay class, we combined classes again and I HAD to sit with the BLASTEDLY IRRITATING NAZREEN who kept telling me stupid jokes! Here's one of them

You know, I just don't understand why Asyraff, Nuqman, Syafiq, Sheikh, Zaki and Raja......are not related to me at all

The way he said it was like serious then suddenly, the lame punchline of his just made me want to punch his face!Big deal got a new specs! And he wrote in his blog, first entry,

Well I believe that life is fun but boring.... Could u believe that there's a duck in my class...... I thought ducks should be at bird park? I guess it might have escaped and enter Westwood Secondary. Funny??

Idiot, no wonder he was so anxious in telling me his blog.

Hm. Being alone at home sure is boring.I'm like talking to the computer.Well, at least I'm talking to Zul right now.

I think I want to start on my homework.

Till next time ?!

No comments: