Tuesday, 18 April 2006

Damnation.Shit.I am so pissed off with myself.WHY DID I DO SO BADLY FOR MY HIGHER MALAY PAPER 1 JUST NOW?! Freak.MID YEAR OK!!I wrote out of point and only took 2 pages.That's bad!Omg!I'm really going to flunk.This is my worst Malay exams.I hope it won't repeat during my O levels this year.I will work really hard but not as hard as trying to maintain all my subjects, especially my Science and E Maths. Wah.I have a very strong feeling I'm going to Poly.Actually, that's the right place for me.I'm so not into studying and burying myself under the thick books. I prefer projects.My strength is language.And that's it.Man.Hopeless.

Well, at least I'm starting to do some practices on E Maths.I mean, really do it. Focus.And my Chem too.Hmm.I hope it would be consistent.

Anyway, recalling what happened just now, we(Arif, Amirah, Aqilah and me) were laughing all the way. From school until we reached Bukit Panjang.Wah.Stomach ache.That Raymie kept making silly comments and did stupid stuffs that we can't help it and started bursting in laughter.He made jokes yet he had this pathetic face which made it really funny.At least there's entertainment.Wah.All the Higher Malay students went together, for the first time.How sweet.

Then I saw Faris(!!!!).Gosh.He was damn tall and smart.At last, Aqilah managed to see him and said the same thing.

Argh.Damn it.My back hurts.Ok.On with serious homeworks and revision for test tomorrow.See ya.

Sitting beside his class tomorrow!Ya, go Meranti!

No comments: