Gosh.Home alone.Again.And yet again.Now I understand why lots of teenagers nowdays do stupid stuffs when their parents are out.They want to kill boredom.However, their method aren't really effective.Be like me.Do homeworks which was piled up from last week.Do some revisions.On the computer and do some blogging.At the very least, you gain something right?Boy, why am I nagging?
Actually, I didn't want to update because I just finished my Friday post today.I got all the pictures up. It was hard work especially when you have a slow computer.From morning till now, I'm bugging down on my homeworks.I still have to study for my Higher Malay Mid Year exam which is tomorrow.Damnation.Argh.My back starts to ache.Too much time spent in front of the computer.
Wah, I hope tomorrow wouldn't start with another "nagging session" from "the-so-called-trying-to-inspire-us-but-failed" principal.
And hope to sit right at the back and stare at him all the way through assembly.
Monday, 17 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment