Monday, 24 April 2006

Darn.I'm having flu plus a pain in the neck.Hm.My mother just called to say that my cousin(not really close to her, only when I was small) is fighting on for her life.My greatest prayers is with her and I hope she can cling on because she still have to take care of her little children.They need her.

I'm really blessed to have my grandmother. She's the only one left.It's such a pity that I couldn't see my grandfather.I wish to see him though.I heard he's fun and funny.My mother once mentioned that if he's alive right now, he would always side on his grandchildren.I love him, although I can only see him in photos.

Gosh, just now in religious class, I had a terrible flu and I still have it now.It's subsiding.Damn irritating.I can't turn my head to the right, it hurts.

Recalling yesterday, I chatted wit Zul and we were talking halfway about xxxx. Then I came to find out that a lot of people say he look like him.Aha.I begged to differ.So different. Then Zul wanted to make his own fanclub. Whoever reading my blog right now, if you're interested, do approach me because I happened to be his secretary.I had a nice time talking to him.It's nice to have a older brother around sometimes.

Now, I'm wondering how I'm going to do my Social Studies homework.Darn flu.

No comments: