Hm.How do you find my new blog skin? Cute? I guess I myself was sick of my previous skin.
Just now in Mendaki, we were having SA1 when one new student came in.HE WAS GOOD-LOOKING...but short.Not really that short as hobbit's height but still consider short to me.He got this smarty pants look on him and he finished his work so fast.I guess it's either he did it without any effort or he's really fantastic.
My English paper was alright.Quite easy but can't confirm I will score well.Maths?Hm.Like usual.I will fail.I didn't attempt 5 to 6 questions.Totally died.
These days I'm always dreaming about school and the people around me, in class especially.I guess I'm so engrossed with school that the 6 hours (or more) that I spent there, I still have to experienced it in my dreams.
Well.Well.Tomorrow is revenge day!Yeah!
No kind play here.No.No.Not me.
Sunday, 23 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment