Saturday, 22 April 2006

RACHEL & REBECCA,
Happy Belated Birthday!

Boo!Gosh, I'm high right now.I'm so-super-duper happy after getting to know xxxx 's email.Thanks to Hannah!Love you!Though I'm not sure what to do with it.

Hm.Yesterday was Track and Field.We still had school for 5 periods. It was quite long actually because we got tests; E Maths and Social Studies.During the Track and Field, wah, sian.I felt as though the Chinese girl in 5A didn't think I was good enough.It was true because from what the Malay girl told me, she said she was quite unhappy with the twins because they wanted me to be in badly and when she actually wanted to run.Gosh.I felt kind of guilty and just let the girl run since it's her last year.Hm.Wah.We(the boys, twins and me) really had fun sitting behind and made stupid noises.xxxx won 3 events.Power.

Today was quite fun too.The 2Honour dance tribe went up the stage and shook with Mrs Chow.However, the token were kind of weird.We were praying real hard that Ms Joy Chen won't show the school all the act cute pictures but she did show one.

At Malay lessons today, wah, cannot concentrate. Hamizan, especially him, keep asking me questions.Every sentence he wrote, he asked me. Then end up I cannot finish my work but the teacher was kind enough and asked me pass it up on Monday.

Ok.I need to do homeworks and study!

No comments: