I'm still reading the book that Syidah bought me.Man, I'm totally engrossed with the book.Ahh....I'm over the moon whenever Naim ( one of the characters ) comes out. He's so sweet, romantic and gentleman. A hard catch you know.Besides, he's rich and he has a doctorate in engineering or something.Gosh.I wonder if there's such a guy out there.Even if there is, he won't go for me.SO STOP DREAMING ZAWANI!....Aha.Mad.
I think one shouldn't read too much novels especially about love because it would make you forget to come back to reality and that's scary.
On Friday, I missed the lessons before recess.In fact, some ex-2Honourians 2005 went to (let me get this right) Woodgroove Primary because they wanted us to perform for them as they were attracted when they saw us dancing during Open house last year. So, (here goes), MELISSA, YEE WEN, KIN WAH, REBECCA, RACHEL, NOELLA, JOEY PEH, NUQMAN, JUN JIE, DANIAL, ARIF, SHU HUI, HANNAH, SHOA LI, KENNETH, HANNAH, SYIDAH and me all did our best performance for the cute and lovable kids there. We kind of had fun reuniting again together althought not all of the 2Honourians were there. The MaoMaos and Shu Hui went around taking pictures with the students there. They are so adorable.It keeps me thinking about how cute I am when I was their age.BUEHBAH!
I realised that I miss the cheap food and drinks, the catching game, the innocent look and the caring teachers.Now, I can see how much I've grown.
Missing all of you with all my heart.
Not letting you go unless you leave me
WITH PRECIOUS MEMORIES OF ME AND YOU
Monday, 10 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment