YEAH! My team got second for the Peotry Slam Competition by losing 1.1 marks from Nuqman's group.Well, at least we aren't the last and we don't smirk at people who are PLAIN SORE LOSERS.See, go on smirking at poeple's mistakes and end up being at the bottom.Pure Retribution.We all enjoyed ourselves and behaved as though there were no audiences looking at us.It was so fun!
Each of us got a Zuek(Do I spell it right?) ticket to catch the Poetry Slam Competition, in interschool level.COOL!
Gosh, Rebecca just told me PJC admission score just decreased, 15. How I'm I suppose to get in.My mum said it is better for me to join Poly. There I can persuade my interest deeply rather than burying myself with the thick books. I rather not because to be able to be a DJ, you must at least got A levels cert.But come to think of it, wherever I go to(which is destined by the GREAT ONE, not Rebecca, but THE MIGHTY GOD), I eventually end up successful. THANK GOD.PRAISE THE LORD! So, I don't mind where I end up to. There's always a reason behind everything that happened to me.Wink to GOD.
Tuesday, 11 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment