Thursday, 13 April 2006

Yeah! My father's back from Thailand! Gosh, I missed bullying him.

Today, while I was walking to Bukit Panjang Govt High for my usual Higher Malay lessons, I felt kind of strange. A mix of tired, uneasy and confused.Boy, it wasn't a good feeling.I suddenly missed *****. It seems that I saw ***** 4 times already.Hmm.It's always like this. I would be the one being so crazy but I'm just like clapping with one hand though I kind of used to it already, but sometimes it makes me think of how stupid and silly I am. Chasing over something that aren't going to be mine. I'm being a bit bold to think that I have hope yet I am very sure I don't. I'm just sick of it. I tried to stop, but it never seems to be agaisnt me.

Then, when I was with Aqilah, on the way back to class, I saw Faris. It's like so long ever since I saw him and he was sweating all over. Oh well. I will be seeing him again this Monday and Wednesday since there will be Higher Malay exams.

Why, I'm I telling you this.

Haiz. Simply no mood.

No comments: