My words aren't impressive.Never bombastic.The result of mentioning something which never came from the heart but the forceful mind that kept bugging to write.It was never successful to put it across.The reason for the change of mind and controversy within the heart and soul.They never tallies.Now, the soul submerged and part with the heart, following the lead. Difference in the past sayings it may be but it potrays the change of maturity and the upgrading of ones language to a better platform.It will not be easily understood.In fact, it wasn't suppose to be understood.The heart can never be read, isn't it?
The alteration of the confusing mind. Previously at a chaotic state, never was at peace.Trying to make peace with oneself but to no avail.Where's the turning point of life when the time has come? When I'm prepared to have an overall transformation of myself.It will never be perfect.At least, a change for the better.
Deeply reflecting and thinking of friends that ought to be considered one.But suddenly realised I never had one.Good pretence and never wanted to be alone.Is the reason good enough? The solution found and practised; to keep one's distance from them.Forcing them to like, appreciate, tolerate and hallucinating to have me as their friend.Friends it may be, but with no meaning to it.Never felt appreciated or cared off.When the heart calls out for comfort, were they there? Yes, but the heart of sincerity wasn't with them.
Past days, thinking I'm being moody wasn't the exact reason.I was again thinking, really deeply whether friends really exist in my world or I'm just faking it.It must be it then.Don't be taken aback of the change.Don't put the blame on me because the reason of my confession is you.
Unnsatisfied with this skin that doesn't go along with everything.Even my life.
Expect something you never expected.
Monday, 29 May 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment