Sexuality programme was totally enriching. I'm not being pervertic but being matured enough to talk openly about sex, I guess there's a lot to learn; the do's and don'ts. I benefited a lot from the course.Not much applied to my life right now but in the further when a guy would finally like me for who I am.
Abortion does not really affect me much previously but now after watching the hard facts of abortion through a video, it so opened my heart and mind to prevent this to happen to me and those whom I love.The most saddening isn't the woman who got her stomach opened and get the unwanted child out, but the baby.Having a mindset that the baby won't mind and won't feel the pain is totally foolish.Abortion, to put it simply in lay mans term, is killing.God created life not for you to destroy it.In fact, you have no rights to do so.
The died eyes of the babies put me into tears.Imagine if he was given a chance to live, even if his parents sent him for adoption, he would appreciate it rather than being dumped, literally in the bin and get chopped off to pieces.
Girls, ladies and women to be, PLEASE do not go to abortion at any desired and desperate extend.Put it as the last solution for your problems.Better still, don't even think about it.
Pre-camp training for Secondary 2's. What can I say? They must have hated us so much.Complaining over pumpings when we suffered even more last time.They are being too pampered and childish.They are ignorant lots. The real camp will not show any mercy.
I do not want to cling on you guys.I know I'm just being the odd one out.You all have your pairs but I'm just someone whom you pitied upon.Don't try to like me and accept me as your friends if you guys don't like me for who I am.I don't mind walking alone.Don't ask me if I'm feeling ok when deep down inside, you just don't care.I really don't mind.For my friendship isn't forced to be. It applies to all of you too.
I WILL BE FINE WITHOUT ALL OF YOU.
Thursday, 25 May 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment