Monday, 22 May 2006

Last Birthday Gratitudes











Finally, I managed to accumulate all my birthday presents and gave it a SNAP. I'm not trying to show off and there's nothing amusing or fascinating about it, just wanted to have something to post on.With that, I would like to thank Shu Hui for the bear pencil holder; Hannah, Melissa, Syidah, Rachel and Rebecca for the very cute and cuddly ugly duckling attached with a birthday card.Also to my Mum and Dad for the 20 bucks and I used it to buy the pink shoe.My Aunty who bought me a pendant with a nice case for it. Of course, I was given lots of money yesterday by my aunties and uncles.

I had a family gathering yesterday, celebrating the May babies.There's like, lots of them.All were present in my grandmother's house.We always have gatherings like this to commemorate birthdays or special events.There were lots of scrumptous foods!Yum yum!

I spent most of my time in my cousin's room.She have wireless internet connection.How cool is that? She taught me how to edit my friendster profile!Wee....Now I get the hang of it.

Today, I had my last examination.Religious class.It was smoothly done but I can't confirm I pass every subject.

Well, simply no mood to post.Like suddenly.Hm.

No comments: